Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sponsors Needed!

I asked...and the positive response has been overwhelming! Yesterday, I emailed friends and family asking if they would assist us with sponsorship for the team. Our goal was to raise $2000.00 for incidental expenses this year. We split this up by offering 6 pocket sponsorships for $250 each and one shoulder sponsorship for $500. In less than 24 hours, we already have 4 pocket sponsors that have stepped up. Thank you!!! Our first four sponsors are:

Design Imports
Hollandays
Mountain Pine Shutters
Strategic Law Partners

I can't tell you how good it makes me feel to see these businesses step up, so quickly, to help these young adults. We still have two pocket sponsorships and one shoulder sponsorship available. Please email me at leebird@btechonline.com if you are interested.
Thank you again!!

No comments: